God Brought Me Snow
Sunday, November 20, 2011 || 0 comments.
One of the childish child-within-me dreams was to experience snow. It took God 20 years to fulfill this particular dream of mine. I almost forgot it but the moment I recognise that little speck that landed on my nose as snow, I remembered.

There was this Christmas setting at one of Sunway Pyramid's atriums. It reminded me of Narnia actually, especially the lamp posts. So Santa Claus brought his whole family from North Pole (at least that's what the MC said) and the children (and adults) was lining up to take a picture with them.

All of a sudden, a speck landed on my nose. One teeny-meeny little cold speck. Then another one landed on my cheek. I looked up. And I saw the most magical of things; snow. I reached out my hand and it felt so magical. The child within me was unleashed. I took off (my friends all forgotten -- did I mention I had friends with me as well) and ran around to catch the snow.

Before I realised it, I was joined by a few kids. I feel so absurd now that I looked back. But I never regretted it.

So yeah. It snowed yesterday at Sunway Pyramid. Eventhough it was a fake one, I still believe that God just fulfilled one of my dreams.

PS: If it was REALLY snowing in Malaysia, I think I should be rather worried about all that global warming and awkward weather changes :p

Labels: , ,


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii


" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity