I'm currently working on the following research papers:
1. The Devil Made Me Do It: Genetic Role In Criminality & The Physiological Basis For Violent Behaviour, whereby I stand in the belief that biological factors contribute towards the tendency for aggressive behaviours.
2. Body Image & Eating Disorder: Cultural Differences, whereby I seek to explain that culture affects one's idea of a perfect body image and how this can lead to eating disorders.
3. The Bystander Effect, whereby I study the diffusion of responsibility in man's helping behaviour.
And I have a statistic homework due next Monday as well. And there's that pet behaviour presentation I have to prepare for. Awesome!
Wow, my life is wonderful!
PS: I am volunteering for Acts Health Carnival this Saturday. The only ONE thing that I can look forward to doing and counting down the days to :)
Labels: killer assignments, Sunway stories

