1. Rachel & Quinn – I Feel Pretty/Unpretty
MY FAVORITE. I can’t believe they never did a duet before
this! Rachel’s empowering vocal mixed with Quinn’s pretty-girl tone made the
song epic. It speaks of beauty in such a way that made you think why exactly we
put the standard of beauty at where we put it now? Why is one person beautiful
and the other, less beautiful? Who put a generalized standard of perfect noses
and pretty faces? Okay, I should stop here before I go on and on. The thing is,
Rachel and Quinn have the perfect relationship to perform this song together.
2. Rachel & Blaine – Don’t You Want Me
I shipped Rachel & Blaine for the slightest moment
during this duet. Yes, I know they both have boyfriends and all but still, they
look so adorable together. The fact that they both have very good facial
expressions during the duet also helps boost their duet up my list. I did, just
for a good whole minute (because I love Kurt and all), however, wished that
they hook up in the series. TEEHEE.
3. Sam & Quinn –
Lucky
This duet makes me go giddy every single time it appears on
my playlist. I really think they’re very cute in this particular scene and I
simply love the idea of Quinn playing the chord while Sam strums the guitar. It
was such a perfect blonde moment indeed :)
4. Rachel & Finn – Pretending
Oh come one! This duet has the “superman of kisses”, as Finn
has delightfully pointed out. It’s a Glee original and the emotions flowing out
from the lyrics are so strong. So yeah it’s on the list!
5. Jesse & Rachel – Rolling In The Deep
When Jesse appeared at the door of the auditorium, I
screamed. I screamed so loud that my brother came knocking on my door. TEEHEE.
I knew they were bringing him back but I didn’t know how and when. It is just
perfect that they brought him in right before the end of season 2,
orchestrating the reunion of Finnchel, making us giddy in our seats as we wait
for Season 3 and definitely more Finnchel moments. Ryan Murphy, you’re a
genius.
Yes, I am truly biased. I admit that Rachel is my favorite
Glee member. But that has nothing to do with the list. Honest.
Labels: Glee, moving pictures, vocals and chords

