I had a small test last week for Introductory Psychology. It was a small test but still, it contributes a small percentage to my finals, so I really wanted to score full marks for it. The result came out a couple of days later. Before the class starts, the lecturer told us that despite how easy the test was (it seriously was really easy - no kidding, no sarcasm here, no whatsoever), only one person managed to score full marks. Most people scored averagely but she was still satisfied with our results.
Looking at the mass of scholars around me (one of my classmates is the World Top Scorer for Psychology in A Level), I knew it couldn't be me. But somehow, by faith, I told God, "Dear Lord, I know if it's by my strength, I won't be able to be the one with the full marks. But I know that you are a good and mighty God and so I ask that if it's your will, it shall be me." I didn't even remember to say Amen.
The lecturer called me up and when I glanced at my paper, my heart fluttered at the sight of the full mark. I literally skipped my way back to my seat. And all I could think about at that time was, "God, this is all you!" And friggin' yes, I friggin' forgot to say thank you.
All glory goes to God, amen? Amen :)
Labels: Sunway stories, walking in the clouds

