I Wear Dress Every Monday
Tuesday, September 20, 2011 || 0 comments.
This is a rather long story but trust me, you're gonna like it (depends/maybe/perhaps) :p

I was discussing something with Amanda and Melissa (the hot one, not me obviously) when I saw Kevin and Alex standing nearby. I waved and they came closer.

Alex (with his French accent that I'm friggin' jealous of): Hey. What are you doing here?
Me: Oh nothing, just discussing some things with my friends.
Amanda: Oh, she's just talking to hot girls (referring to herself).

Cue eye-rolling scene please. I thank God Kevin and Alex wasn't paying her much attention and didn't hear her!

Me: Come on, come on (signaling them to get closer), come and get to know my friends, if you want la.
Kevin (his accent is lighter compared to Alex's): Yeah, sure sure.

So they introduced themselves and after a while, and also after Alex and I high-fived each other because Manchester United won against Chelsea 3-1 the other day, we said our goodbyes.

Since Melissa and I lived at Sun-U Residence (though we live in different towers), we walked back together. And as we were walking back, she asked me about the boys.

Melissa: So the one wearing the white t-shirt is quite handsome.
Me: (Smile because I know she gets really flirty when hot boys are around) Kevin?
Melissa: Yeah, yeah.
Me: Oh.(I don't know what to reply ba.)

Then, she asked me the ONE SINGLE QUESTION I'd never imagined someone will ever ask me.


Melissa: So is he the one you wore dress every Monday for?

Oh the horror!
I burst into a fit of laughter and when I stopped, I realised one thing...

Me: Wait, I wear dress every Monday, really?
Melissa: Yeah, I noticed.

So yeah. I wear dress every Monday. But those two are definitely not the reason I do so, seriously. I don't think I'd be doing any dress-wearing for any boys in the near future anyway. Maybe not until that cute teaching assistant ask me out :p

Labels: ,


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii


" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity