Second, I know I'm way behind regarding my 30 Days Blog Challenge but I promise everyone I'll be back on it once I got my broadband (the whole broadband thing is an entirely other different SUPERLONG story).
No. 3, I am now officially a Sunway student, doing their Lancaster programme for Psychology. My batch is called Batch 15 (of intake August 2011) and there's only about 30-ish of us in the batch. I'm taking five subjects this semester, all-together worth 20 credit hours. My subjects are:
- PSY101 Introductory Psychology
- STA101 Introductions to Statistics (very easy, it's Statistics without Maths... at least that's what the textbook says...)
- ENG103 English for Psychology (I find this the hardest, seriously)
- RSM101 Research Methods
- PSY103 Pet Behavioral Studies
I'm focusing on church nowadays. I'm not holy but it's really a matter of preference. After 9 months of rejections and challenges, I find church a very comforting place to be in. And I also attend Sunway Revo now. We meet on Monday (6.30 pm), Tuesday (7.30 am), and Wednesday (also 7.30 am) at the ever-so beautiful rooftop garden. I did my very first Revo Mission in Sunway today. We distributed chocolates and cards (written 'YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL') to our fellow girlfriends. It was fun to see their reactions. Some even asked us what club are we from. As for HOME, I attend SJ2 HOME, together with my beloved mentor, Yvonne Chong.
Sunway is a good place to be in. Though I miss my KTT friends (you know who you are, truly) so much but I know that God has a different plan for us. After all, the greatest friendship is one that enables us to grow differently but never grow apart... or something like that. I read it on some newsletter I found near the Psychology Lab, haha.
To Ricky and Willy, don't lose hope. I know a door will open for you and it will lead you to the perfect road.
To Eric, all the best in Indonesia! Don't play so much and remember to study. You don't have us to remind you all the time now, so take care yeah.
To Edwin, Amy, Maegyvear... all the best in India. Looking forward to meeting you all again.
And to my new friends of Batch 15, the future is looking good :) Let's aim for that 1st Class Honours together yeah.
Labels: Sunway stories, walking in the clouds

