(August 5th) What’s in my bag/purse?
It's amazing what I can fit into my handbag. Practically everything I need, eh? Let's see what I have...
The white packet thingy is my painkiller meds, for my toothache the other day.
Behind my purse are my KFC/Pizza Hut coupons. I have16 of them. Don't ask why. I just happen to get them for free.
I carry around lotion as well, after getting sunburnt three weeks ago. My skins are peeling off alright, but there's no need for mentions, right? :p
Next to my camcorder are my pens and sticky notes. I carry them around all the time for no apparent reason, sadly.
Mints are my miracle workers. I pop at least two tablets before I go out, every single time.
And uh-oh, can you see my virginity ring? It's the silver band near my lip balms ;)
Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin

about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?
watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.
favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).
friends
they are still my muse :)
»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii

