30 Days Blog Challenge: Day 4
Tuesday, August 9, 2011 || 0 comments.
(August 4th) My favorite movie

Ooohhh... this is quite a challenge for me. Let's see...

If there was any movie that has a sentimental value for me, it'd be the Harry Potter series.




Simply because it was a magical and truly epic experience for me. I grew up with Harry and Harry-Ron-Hermione's friendship taught me a lot about being a good friend. And not to forget, Daniel Radcliffe was my first celebrity crush.

But sadly, I can't say it's my favorite movie. Why? Because it's adapted from a book. I know what will happen before I even sit in the theater. It really takes away a bit of fun right there.

So, on top of my head right now, I'd have to go with 500 Days Of Summer.




Joseph Gordon-Levitt & Zooey Deschanel are two of my favorites and I always love a good lovestory. I'm a sucker for happy endings and for me, though it may not seem like it, they both get their happy endings. This movie also taught me among two of the most important lessons in life.

One; You don't always get what you want.

Two; Let go.

500 Days Of Summer is a simple story of a boy meets girl and of love undone. It is pure genius and I'd watch it over and over again with the same enthusiasm.

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii


" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity