30 Days Blog Challenge: Day 3
Tuesday, August 9, 2011 || 0 comments.
(August 3rd) A recent photo and a photo from 10 years ago

Teehee, I know I'm wayyy late. FORGIVE ME PWEASE~


A recent photo


Well, this is actually not my MOST recent photo as I had recently chopped off my hair. But this passes as recent because it was taken about two weeks ago, at our new house. The new house is still a work in progress. I'm so excited about it, we've been working so hard on it and can't wait for it to finish. We've got so many plans for the new house; starting with cousin Leslie's wedding ;)

Note: Les, if you're reading this, promise me you won't get angry!


A photo from 10 years ago


And so, this was me when I was 9-10 years ago. I couldn't find any other pictures of me at this age, at least not any that are stored in digital form.

By the way, the little boy in dark t-shirt is my younger brother, Eric.

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii
♕

" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity