30 Days Blog Challenge: Day 2
Monday, August 1, 2011 || 0 comments.
(August 2nd) Favorite Song

Well, first thing first. I'm one of those people that listen to the same song over and over again simply because the lyrics mean a lot to me. Sometimes, I'd even sit near the window as I listen to songs and just look out, thinking of nothing. There's another name for that. Emotional. I'm an emo train wreck, TEEHEE.

Enough with the chitty-chatty. Oooohhhhh... this is just so hard. I'm kind of at-the-moment kind of person when it comes to favorite song. So, I'll just share with you what has been on my repeat playlist in July :p



Demi Lovato's empowering comeback single, Skyscraper.
As the smoke clears
I awaken
And untangle you from me
Would it make you feel better
To watch me while I bleed?
All my windows still are broken
But I'm standing on my feet

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii


" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity