30 Days Blog Challenge: Day 10
Thursday, August 11, 2011 || 0 comments.
(August 10th) My favorite painter

None. I don't look at paintings and go, "Wow, that's deep. Every brush strokes represent a whole different meaning of life." \

The only painting I can think of right now is the Mona Lisa, The Last Supper, and Virgin of the Rocks. Which all, conveniently, are featured on Da Vinci Code. That's the only reason I get to know about them anyway. And they all happen to be the works of Leonardo da Vinci. Is he my favourite? Well, he just happens to be the only painter whose name cross my mind at the moment. Definitely not a favourite, though.

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii
♕

" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity