- amortentia - three scents I love
- felix felicis - luckiest thing that’s ever happened to me
- multicorfors - favourite colour
- accio - one thing I wish I had with me right now
- polyjuice potion - if I could trade places with anyone for a day, who would I choose and why?
- protego - three most prized possessions
- reducio - if I could shrink three people enough to put them in my pocket, who would I choose and why?
- expecto patronum - happiest memory
- veritaserum - one secret
- evanesco: Something I wish I could get rid of.
- portus: If I could go anywhere in the word, where would it be and why?
- crucio: Something I’m afraid of.
- ferula: A time I seriously injured myself.
- morsemordre: Something I regret.
- legilimens: What I was thinking just before I got this message.
Labels: this is really fun right

