I'm not a fan of Katy Perry mainly because I don't like the fact that she sings about men's reproduction system (Peacock). I mean, sure you can sing about hormonal-drive teenagers having wet dreams (Teenage Dream) because well, that’s true. It is a scientific fact that we human beings are thrown into adulthood by first and foremost, having wet dreams. No shame on that. But she went overboard with Peacock.
And thus, when Firework first came out, I didn’t even want to listen to it. I was afraid of it. Like seriously, when Firework starts playing, I’ll immediately change the channel. Paranoid~
But when Edwin told me that it was “surprisingly good” (his words, word to word), I went and YouTube it. And I cried. Perhaps because it was the right timing. You see, I just got news that I didn’t make the cut-of-point to go to India. So, the song really touched me and I really mean it when I say, it made me a stronger person. In every way possible :)
Maybe you’re reason why
All the doors are closed
So you could open one
That leads you to the perfect road-Firework by Katy Perry-
Labels: 5 Songs That Drive Me To Tears, vocals and chords, walking in the clouds

