Kawanku Dah Tua
Sunday, May 15, 2011 || 0 comments.
Someone once said to me,
"Many will walk into your life, but very few will walk with you."

This man (tak boleh bilang 'boy' sudah :p) right here, walked into my life when he walked into one of KTT's CR for our very first CF practice. Ever since then, he has become one of that 'few' who walk with me :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WILLY!

Today, he's 20 years old (and still counting :p). And despite the fact that I couldn't celebrate it with him, I would like to wish him all the best and may God bless him always. And I also hope that he chop his Korean hair before he comes to Kuching for his IMU interview or I'll shave it all off for him, muahahaha :D

P/S: I really pray that we'll both get a place in IMU :)

PP/S: I chose that picture because it's my favorite picture with the two of us, haha :D

Labels: ,


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii
♕

" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity