"40 is the new 30," says the women of the TV series 'Hot in Cleveland'. So here is my list of top 5 hottest male, who are in their 40s and are still working hard on their abs to make it to the 'Sexiest Men Alive' list.
5. Clive Owen (click name for Wiki profile, click movie name for IMDB movie profile)
Oh yes! For his sexily-pursed lips, for his heavily-crinkled eyes when he smiles, for making the out-of-bed hair look natural, and for his AWESOME Brit accent. And of course, for his stellar and unforgettable performance in Closer, King Arthur, and Shoot 'Em Up, this 46 years old hunk of a man made my list, landing at number 5 :) <--- I put a smiley just in case he's reading this :)
4. Will Smith (click name for Wiki profile, click movie name for IMDB movie profile)
Yes. The original Mr. Smith (not referring to Brad Pitt) who saved the world again and again in Bad Boys, Men In Black, I, Robot, I Am Legend, Hancock and Independence Day. And I do give him credits for being an open Christian amidst all that chaos in Hollywood.And FYI, this is important so pay attention people, his family hosted the Nobel Peace Prize concert in 2009 (the one that Obama won). Hello, NOBEL PEACE PRIZE, people! All hail Mr. & Mrs. Smith & family! 42 years old and still trying to save the world :) Yes, Mr. Smith, you are my number 4 (initially number 5 but then I thought, he SAVED the WORLD).
3. Johnny Depp (click name for Wiki profile, click movie name for IMDB movie profile)
Johnny Depp landed at number 3 in my list thanks to his massive talent and his movie list (he wasn't in my top 5 initially). But I'll be damned if the man that made characters such as Jack Sparrow (in Pirates of the Caribbean series), Edward Scissorhands, Sweeney Todd, Willy Wonka (in Charlie & the Chocolate Factory), and Mad Hatter (in Alice in Wonderland) looked effortless, did not make my top 5.Plus, he's hot. How many people can make rugged look that good?
2. Brad Pitt (click name for Wiki profile, click movie name for IMDB movie profile)
I actually had to think very hard to remember him! Can you believe that? I almost forgot about our Mr. Smith (not referring to Will Smith) here. And he was supposed to be my number 4 initially. But as I typed out his 'resume', I decided to move him to number 2. Now, if he's married instead of whatever-social-status-he-claims-to-be-with-Angelina-Jolie, he would have been number 1 :(He is one of the oldest of my top 5 at 47 years old and he still make the ladies scream when he walks the red carper, or whenever he walks down the street (I myself would probably just gasp and faint).Let me tell you why he made the list -- hot man with a big heart and an even bigger talent, with a big family and an even hotter wife/girlfriend/whatever it is they label themselves... yup, he made the list without even looking at his movie list. But seriously, do I even need to list his movies?! But for me, his most outstanding would be Troy and of course, always and definitely, Mr. & Mrs. Smith.
1. Hugh Jackman (click name for Wiki profile, click movie name for IMDB movie profile)
Oh please. Tell me. When you first heard that this was a top-5-hottest-male-in-their-40s list, did you not, for the love of God and heavens above, first think of Hugh Jackman? Seriously, did that handsomely-rugged man not pop out in your head? Unless you did not know he was 42 years old, then perhaps you didn't list him :pHe sizzles Wolverine with his naked butt, made us wish we were vampires that he's hunting in Van Helsing, made hackers look so hot in Swordfish, and of course, for bringing the hottest X-Men to live (said X-Man is of course, Wolverine)... He is numero uno!P/S: Hey, I'm not alone here. In November 2008, he was named 'Sexiest Man Alive' by two different magazines, People and also Open Salon.
And so that ends my '40 And Still Sexy' list... Yup, still feeling like a hormone-conquered teenagers.
And here's some who didn't quite made the list;
Tom Cruise (if this was 'most successful in their 40s' list, then he would have been first),
Eric Bana (yes, I'm a very sinful woman for leaving him out of my top 5),
Daniel Craig (because he wasn't my favorite James Bond),
Olivier Martinez (because he is more famous for his luck with the ladies instead of his films), and Jason Statham (OMO that to-die-for body just wasn't enough!).
Labels: amazingly random, oh so hot, scribbles on papers







