The Perfect Valentine Day's Story
Wednesday, February 16, 2011 || 0 comments.
Taylor Swift wrote a song for Adam Young (you might know him as Owl City, ring a bell?). The song describes her feelings when she first met him in New York.


Please don’t be in love with someone else
Please don’t have somebody waiting on you

Adam found out about it and wrote her a song in return with the same title -- 'Enchanted'. He released it, just in time for Valentine's Day :) And with a note as well!

Dearest Taylor,

I’ll be the first to admit I’m a rather shy boy and since music is the most eloquent form of communication I can muster, I decided to record something for you — as sort of a “reply” to the breathtaking song on your current record. This is what I wanted so badly to tell you in person but could never quite put into words:

Everything about you is beautiful. You’re an immensely charming girl with a wonderful heart and more grace and elegance than I know how to describe. You are a true princess from a dreamy fairy tale; a modern Cinderella. I’m terribly sorry it’s taken me such a long time to reply but I figured Valentine’s Day was the perfect time to write this note to you and simply say… I was enchanted to meet you too.

Love,
Adam




Taylor, I’ll spend my whole life wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you too
I was never in love with someone else
I never had somebody waiting on me
Cause you were all of my dreams come true
And I just wish you knew
Taylor I was so in love with you

I'm not a big fan of any of them. But I find this the perfect Valentine's Day story :) Happy Valentine's Day, everyone. May love find you and may you know it when you have found it.

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii


" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity