My tea's gone cold
I'm wondering why
I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
And I can't see at all
And even if I could it'd all be gray
But your picture on my wall
It reminds me that it's not so badDido's 'Thank You'
Because believe it or not, he was and till this very day, the only man I could imagine having a future with -- white picket fence and a puppy with a few kids running around the yard.
Too bad.
He will never find out about me. He will never know how I suffocated as he dated my friend. He will never know how much I suffered as she told me she had stopped loving him but made me promise to not tell him. He will never knew I went all bubbly only at the sound of his voice. He will never knew how I went all girly inside whenever he asked for my opinion.
He will never understand that longing look I had on my face every time we meet up. He will never understand why I laughed at all his jokes, even when it's not funny and everyone else was not laughing. He will never understand why I refused to talk with him so long on the phone. He will never understand why I flirted with men that are, as he said, 'not my type'.
And he will never find out that I waited for him ever since I knew love.
Oh wow. I'm glad that was all out. I wrote this not to brag. To brag about how loyal I've been to him. To brag about how much love I have for him.
I didn't write this because I'm over him. Because I don't think I will ever be over him. He was my first love.
He'll forever have this special place in my heart.
I wrote this because I want to move on and fall in love. And I need to let him go first.
Maybe one day, he'll see me. Maybe he'll never see me. But whatever happens, my wasted heart will always have a special, indescribable feeling for him.
But for now... So long, my dear 'Gemini'.
(Note: This is a good story, no? ;p)
Labels: matters of the heart, scribbles on papers


