To KTT,
No matter how much I disagree with the administration, I can't help but love it.
To my friends,
You are my world.
To my B-shakers United,
I love you guys :)
I listed down some quotes or words (in random order) that are very famous in KTT. Well, at least among my friends & I:
1. "And I was like, why are you so obsessed with me?"
- Started by Eric. Made famous by Willy, Ricky, & myself. Our new B-shakers tagline. Smart gitu, kan?
2. "Bonjela"
- The very thought of the use of Bonjela horrified me when I first found out. Ricky's ulcer cream, made famous in just one week. Thanks to Wayne.
3. "Vanilla Gorilla"
- So the story behind Vanilla Gorilla was simple. Sandra Bullock's (yes, the actress) husband had an affair and his mistress revealed that she called him 'Vanilla Gorilla' in bed. When Ricky & I read it, we simply can't resist it. It was his Bluetooth's name for about a month (I won't do that to myself).
4. "Unwed Mothers Connection (UMC)"
- If it sounds familiar, that's because we quoted it from Glee. Quinn Fabray's UMC made it's debut when we asked Eric why he didn't come for Physics class. Said he had to go for his UMC meeting. Willy rolled his eyes. I never forget how much I laughed that day.
5. "2P & 2C"
- Ehem. No matter how much I hate Maegyvear's 2P & 2C, I can't deny that almost everyone in KTT now knows about it. Well, at least almost everyone in CF. Ehem. Apparently, it's a club. And Mark just got the golden membership card today *roll eyes* And don't ask me what it is. I'll just say that it's crap.
6. "Betul-betul ho liao, ho ho ho!"
- Our favorite victory cheers during Captain Ball, started by Nader. LOVE IT.
7. "A mermaid jumps over the moon, how many mermaids jump over the moon?"
- Corine. Full stop.
8. "Aduh. Lagu tu macam menceritakan kisah hidup saya."
- Every song by Britney Spears, Katy Parry, Lady Gaga... is apparently written for Eric *puking motion*
9. "Everyone must fly"
- KTT's tagline. Do you really need me to explain it?
10. "Selamat pagi. Kepada para pelajar yang menginap di apartment yang menghala ke hadapan, sila alihkan pakaian anda kerana pada hari ini ada mesyuarat lembaga pengarah. Ulang suara, kepada para pelajar yang menginap di apartment yang menghala ke hadapan, sila alihkan pakaian anda kerana pada hari ini ada mesyuarat lembaga pengarah. Sekian, terima kasih."
- LOL. My favorite lecturer in KTT, Mr. Zaini (or Teddy, as Jeanette calls him) found time in between classes and administration work to make morning announcements.
Labels: the life of a college queen bee

