Mermaids
Friday, October 8, 2010 || 3 comments.
A mermaid jumps over the moon.
How many mermaid jumps over the moon?

Corine darling... NO ONE CARES IF THE FRIGGIN' MERMAIDS JUMPED OVER THE MOON. They can start walking on the tip of their fins or float around the sun, NO ONE CARES.

Okay. Fine.

I do. This whole mermaid thing is driving me crazy.

And Glee episode 3 is just disappointing.

1. I love Jesus and all that,
2. I like the concept of miracle that they placed (through Kurt's dad's character),
3. I love Kurt's version of 'I Want To Hold Your Hands' (originally by The Beatles)
4. and the group's 'One Of Us' (originally by Joan Osborne)

But the whole thing was boh-ring.

P/S: Can't wait for the soup kitchen event on Saturday!!!

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii


" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity