News From Sibu
Thursday, September 9, 2010 || 0 comments.
So I just came back from a four days and three nights trip to my village in Saratok. Basically, I had my share of fun. Not much. But still you get a certain degree of satisfaction when you return to the place and people that shapes your values in life.

I learn a thing or more here.

One.
I don't really like kids. I mean, I do like kids. Yeah. They're not that bad. But I'm kinda picky. I like certain kids only. And by picky, I mean I only like kids... if they're mine. Or somehow I must be able to relate to them. Ahh... I used to teach Sunday School kids. I used to like all the kids.

Two.
I was listening to my parents talking the other day. And no, I wasn't eavesdropping. I couldn't help listening considering we're in the same car and our car ain't no limo. They started their conversation about pickles. PICKLES. And they went on and on for the next one hour journey to our village. They started with pickles. PICKLES. How do people start a conversation with pickles and go on and on for an hour. Wow. And so I thought to myself...

"That's something real there. Something greater than mutual understanding and the highest of respect for each other. That's a relationship. A real relationship. It's never about passion, lust, or even chemistry. It all comes down to the heart."

My parents can fight and create chaos one night and eat breakfast like nothing happens the next day. They can talk about barely anything and go on and on for hours. My mom always know what my dad likes when it comes to clothes and food. And my dad... he knows that when my mom enters a shop that sells kitchenwares, he has to prepare his credit card. It's something that you understand over years of love & respect.

Three.
I need to get my life back together. There's something I need to do.

Four.
My brother loves me :D Yay. I bought him the CF tshirt that I designed and he wore it to church and then to his tuition class. Yes, the one that says 'I believe'. You can't believe how happy I was!

Five.
I need to sleep less. Lol :D

Okay. Basically that's it for now. I'll be back for more.

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii


" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity