
Notice that Tina is standing next to Mike, instead of sitting next to Artie like she used to in Season 1 :p
Season 2's first episode is simply awesome.
Check out hottie Chord Overstreet awesomening 'Billionaire'. I don't care if the guy got big mouth or if he's rumored to be Kurt's new bf in the show, I friggin' am in love with him. Those huge lips are sexy :p
Chord Overstreet plays Sam Evans.
And I must say, I'm very interested in the Artie-Tina-Mike love triangle. I couldn't believe Tina would dump Artie for Mike. But I must say, it was very interesting. I never saw that one coming! Even if they're the only Asians in the series. And by the way, Mike speaks! I was beginning to wonder whether he's mute or something.
Mike's first line: Totally racist.Mike's second line: The Asian community is very tight.
Okay, seriously, the dude needs more line. If not, he's gonna be cut off like that other dude... what was his name again? The guy that always hangs out with Mike and Puck... See what I mean. I can't even remember his name. And I seriously think he never did manage to have a line in Glee.
And I heard another hottie is coming in. Damn.
Darren Criss will be introduced as a member of a rival Glee club.
Helloooooo handsome. And he's also rumored to be involved platonically with Kurt... whatever that means.
Artie raps just fine by the way. But I have to agree with Jacob (that nerdy reporter), Mr. Schuester should stop rapping. He should stick to old schools... think 'Fire' (duet with Kristin Chenoweth).
I'm also very interested in Coach Beastie (played by Dot Jones). That is one very difficult character to play. She struggles with her feminine side -- trying to remain true to her womanhood despite all odds are against her. I'd like to know how her story unfolds. I think we'll be learning a lot from this character.
And Rachel with all her dramas? LOVING IT. I mean seriously, we all turn to Glee because we love the dramas right?
I'd like to see how Finn puts up with Rachel's drama. I'd like to see how Kurt handles his blooming homosexuality in high school (high school's bad). I'd like to see the ice queen Quinn and the evil witch Santana battles it off -- high school chick style. I'd like to see Puck flirt around :p I'd like to see what Tina's wardrobe has in store for us (her style is weird but I can't help but feel that it's sorta unique). I'd like to see whether Mike will ever get more than two lines in the future episodes. See... dramas.
High school is all about dramas. And Glee packs all those dramas with a dose of rockin' tunes!
Note: Can't wait for the next episode -- the Britney's tribute. I've listened to 'Toxic' and I so am in love with it! *squeals*
Labels: moving pictures



