Minus the amazingly-lame plot, everything else was jaw-dropping, eye-popping, head-turning, body-shaking, heart-throbbing, ground-shaking, show-stopping, ah-mazing!
And I found myself constantly peeking out from my 3D glasses to play spot-the-differences.
Everytime they zoomed in Alice's ever-so-cool gun, it looks like it could popped out of the screen! And when there's an explosion, it's as if the things would break out of the screen and hit you any time.
For once, my Rm17 was worth every cent. Oh wait. I didn't pay for it. Mark did! Haha :D Free Afterlife experience in 3D.
What could be better than this?!
Oh wait.
There is.
CHRIS REDFIELD.
That yummy thing moving around on screen like it owns the whole movie is a breathing, living human being by the name of Wentworth Miller.
Oh yes.
I'm too sexy for my clothes, too sexy for my pants, too sexy for my shoes, to sexxxaayyy!!!
I'm the most coward of all things human, but if this guy is hunting zombies, I'd brace all the friggin' zombies for him... I mean, with him :p
I can't wait for Resident Evil 4!
Labels: moving pictures


