Stand Up
Thursday, August 5, 2010 || 1 comments.
I sent Susu off today. And Joanna. And Keshan. And Cheng. And Parvina.

I prepared a speech for her -- Susu. But when I got there, I don't know what to say. All I did was talk crap.

She asked about CF. Typical. I should know that she of all people would ask that.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't in the committee. Just so that I can talk to her as a friend. Most of the time, she would ask me about CF. I would gladly talk about CF of course. Just sometimes, I wish we'd talk about all me and about her.

Like just now. So many people had so many things to say. And in the end, my speech was forgotten.

It's not that important. I did managed to squeeze it (my speech, I mean) into several text messages.

I learnt so much things from her. And I desperately want to pass it on. I know for a matter of fact that she wants me to pass it on.

Campus Revo.

It is her legacy. She started it alone. And for the next few weeks, she was all alone. Sitting there, at Bintang Walk, 7.30 a.m. in the morning. Simply praying & devoting her day to God.

It was until our arrival that she finally has company.

I couldn't remember very well what made me come down. I guess it was because she kept bugging me. Thank God she kept on bugging me.

I don't want to mess it up.

So today, I made a firm decision. Tomorrow is a new day. Things are gonna be different.

No compromises. No 'I understand, it's okay'.

I don't care anymore.

Susu's time has passed. It's now up to me if no one else wants to take up the job. This is my time.

My time to become, as Ricky said it, 'maternal'.

You'll figure what it means, soon.

Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed.
(1 Corinthians 15:51)

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii
♕

" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity