Random Stuff I've Been Up To
Monday, August 30, 2010 || 0 comments.
1. I am now a (proud) mother of 15 hormone-driven teenage girls.

2. I got a text from Daniel!!! *squeals* All the way from India. And I don't even need to tell him to do so.

3. All the best to my friend, Kayrell, in her pursue of becoming a chemical engineer! I know Edmonton, Canada, is not exactly what you expected to be (farms, paddy fields, and cows were never in my imagination when I think of Canada as well). But it's a good experience -- especially the snow :D

4. I should be studying Biology now. What on Earth am I doing here?

5. After 2 weeks of banning myself from Facebook-ing, I finally went online. And I got stuck at posting a status. So I did what every other normal (IT IS NORMAL OKAY?) human being would do... I googled. I actually went and google 'funny facebook status'. Desperation has a new name at that moment -- Melissa Nuah :p

6.I just finish painting my nails :D After 4 months, I finally found a colour that I'm super excited about. Felicia thought I was going for a date. So... kalau perempuan mau dating, dia cat kuku ye???

7. Electophoresis sounds like osteoperosis ><'

8. I spent more than RM30 for chicken lasagna & hot chocolate at The Delifrance. I felt so stupid that I banned myself from pooping that day. Okay Melzie, too much information!

9. Ronson got traumatised from reading my notes on Gene Technology today.

10. Someone asked whether Willy & I are brother & sister! FINALLY :)

11. Corine said I looked like I lost weight. Ricky, I hope you are reading this! Mesin penimbang, here I come!!!

12. I MUST FINISH GENE TECHNOLOGY. I MUST STOP BLOGGING.

13. So, where was I?

14. That pile of clothes next to my mattress. They're clean.

15. I miss Susu :( I want my mommy...

16. Sunbae, SMILE :)

17. I can't stop smiling when I listen to C.N. Blue's Sweet Holiday & Park Shin-Hye's Lovely Day :)

18. I'm a girl. I dream of getting married to a prince every single day of my life.

19. I insist that Mark Noel DOES NOT look like Jake Gyllenhaal. If he does, I'll cut his throat. Mark's I mean.

20. Oh fine. I should get back to my textbook now. Huh.

21. By the way, congratulations to the MPPs & MPP candidates for surviving the wrath of Pak Cik Parang. Haha, that was FUNNY.

22. Okay. I'm going, I'm going!

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii
♕

" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity