Physics Is Interesting
Friday, July 9, 2010 || 1 comments.
It's amazing what you can learn in class if you actually pay attention. (Btw, I do pay attention in class.)

Though I'm struggling to stay awake in Physics lecture session, I always manage to wake up in time for something interesting to happen.

Like this morning, a junior went into the class and tried to talk to Sir Zaini. And he ignored him for about 2 minutes before even acknowledging his very existence. I nearly cried for the junior.

And somewhere in the middle of the class, Sir decided to bring us to the zoo.

Yes.

No friggin' kidding.

"Class, imagine you are going to the zoo."

Oh the horror.

"And you went to see the elephants."

This is where I dropped open my jaws. WIDE.

"This is the elephant -starts drawing an elephant- ..."

And I started looking around frantically. You see, our class has this habit of writing down everything he writes or draws on the whiteboard. Yesterday, we drew an aeroplane, yay!

Looking at Eric, I mouthed 'Are you gonna draw an elephant?'. He looked down at his notebook, and there I saw it. An elephant.

And so I tried to draw one. And failed miserably. So I settled down with a circle and wrote 'ELEPHANT' in the middle of the circle.

"And this is you -starts drawing a human being-."

I rolled my eyes as I drew another circle and wrote 'HUMAN'.

"But in real life, a point mass can only be resembled by a perfect sphere. You can't take the elephant or the human as a point mass but you can imagine it as a circle -rubs off elephant and human and replaced it with two circle-."

And I started laughing, silently & violently. I looked at Eric, Alif, & Willy who actually drew an elephant and human each. Their jaws were wide open. What a day.

I love Physics class. Sir Zaini is an awesome lecturer. He has so much knowledge and he is able to make the class very very interesting. Struggling to stay awake is another case.

P/S: I hope I won't be KTT's new Sang Suria because I posted this :p

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii
♕

" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity