I WANNA WATCH ECLIPSE!
I am no Twilight biggie fan. But I did write a Twilight fanfic and I loved Twilight & what-was-the-last-one-called-again?
And Twilight is full of hotties. I'm no hypocrite, I admit I like watching hot guys flaunt their abs -- in movies, tv series, and football matches as well *wink*wink* (I bet if Spain win the World Cup, David Villa's gonna tore off his jersey, Superman-style *drools* GO SPAIN!)
Can't wait to see Alice & Jasper go lovey-dovey and all :)
Mumu is bringing me out for my birthday, right after my IELTS exam finish of course. Haha. Damn IELTS. Will the examiner show me some mercy if I let her know (by mere coincidence that is) that it is my birthday (oops, tertekan bold la pulak :p *hint*hint*)? Haha. Kepala ko la Melzie.
And I'm gonna drag my boys along. They need to know that girls go gaga over Taylor Lautner not because he looks Korean (not that he does of course, pfft!) but because he got abs. All eight packs of abs.
Labels: moving pictures

