Haha. So I thought I should drop by and let everyone knows that I'm still alive, kicking and breathing, despite the big fire of IELTS & A2 coming up.
Wohoo. We reached a record-breaking 0f 140 people for CF last week and yesterday morning, another record broken, 35 people for Campus Revo. HUGE, I KNOW!
Hmmm... Now is the time to say something brilliant. Something nice. Something inspiring. Something smart... I don't sound so smart right now, don't I?
Okie dokie, gotta go help out arranging things at CF. I love CF did I tell you that. Literally saved my life last year :) And I never looked back after that.
Truth be said. These 2 years are among the years that I can look back and have no regrets :) Somewhere along the way, I found something to live for. Something right. Something real. Something good.
P/S: Please pray for my IELTS examination this 30th & 31st of July (yes, I'm having exam on my birthday T.T) and also for my AS result coming out this 12th of August, yikes!
Labels: the life of a college queen bee

