The Reasonby that girl who laughs too loudI'm looking for a reasonA reason to open my eyesI'd like to keep them closeTightly closed till I can see the bright lightsCos when they're closedI don't need to answer questionsCos when they're closedEveryone'd leave me aloneAnd I'll have my reasonTo not open my eyes
So many questions asked about us. I hate to answer them. Cos in everyone's eyes, you're the good guy and I'm the bad guy.
I don't get it. Is it just because I'm so outspoken & hyper, always jumping here & there, that people'd assume it's all my fault?
"What have you done?" They asked me, words coated with disgust & blame -- all on me. Masked by indifference, I shrugged them off. "You don't have a clue." is what I would tell them.
You & I mean nothing now.
With me, what you see is what you get. I'm no pretender. So take a look at me...
I'm the big bad wolf -- am I? Or are you?
Labels: scribbles on papers

