Ah... Apparently, I Could Have Been A Billionaire.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010 || 1 comments.
I always receive emails naming me as the heiress of some unknown bank accounts whose owner (who apparently does not have an heir/heiress) has died from a freak accident or just simply died. Sometimes, it's just some unknown bank account that they found to have no owner and they decided to give everything to me.
Get this, most of the bank accounts are worth millions, sometimes billions.

You think I'm friggin' kidding? Okay...

EXHIBIT A:

Attention: Sir/Madam.

I am Barrister Chinedum Ebel(ESQ), I have a vital information about an unclaimed fund of us$6.8 million dollars under my custody, Please get back to me with your complete data if interested as I shall provide to you all necessary claim documents of this fund.

Yours sincerely,

Barr. Chinedum Ebel (ESQ)

For: Principal Attorney.

Oh, that one is quite ok. It looks like a bluff from top to bottom. But the next one... is seriously pretty convincing...

EXHIBIT B:

South-East Asia Regional Headquarters,
The Western Union Company
Kuala Lumpur 51100
Malaysia




I am Ganesh Amoorthy. I am auditor General of Western Union, Malaysia. I have
only been recently appointed and transferred from Brunei. On commencement of
my duties here, I discovered a pending transfer of US$900,000.00 (Nine Hundred
Thousand United States dollars) in the system.

I promptly informed the Malaysian Government and it was agreed that the funds
be refunded to either the sender or the initial receiver. I intend to input
your name as the initial receiver.

I am contacting you to come across with names which you could use to receive
$9,820 everyday until the money is cleared from the system. It is very important
that you respond urgently. In case you are wondering, I got your email off an
internet index.

I have the M.T.C.N numbers on my desk right now as I send this mail, the
government has permitted me to make sure that all the money be transferred in
the next 96 hours to the receiver.

Please send me the following information;

Name;
Address;
Phone;



Best regards,

Ganesh Amoorthy
Tel: +60-14-326-3972

If I answered all these emails, I would have proudly become a self-made billionaire.

And I would have had a Macbook Pro, an IPod Classic, a new bed for my room in KTT, and bigger study table for myself. And maybe a new LG phone with Qwerty board :p

And bought that new keyboard for our CF. And donated 10% to the new church building fund. And buy a stock in the Apple company (just because I could :p). Oh, and buy Manchester United. Haha, that would be fun :D

Ah, greed... how dangerous it is indeed.

Please, stop it. I'm tired of this kind of spamming. It just fills my Spambox unneccessarily. And it's so bothersome to click 'delete' you know. I don't wanna be filthy rich. I just want a new bed for my room!

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii


" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity