As the end of semester close by, no matter what college or university you are in , what course you're taking, whether you are under scholarship or under FAMA (Father And Mother Association)... your blogpost will get more emo each day (or you just disappear)...
End of semester marks the 'stress point' of each campus student as the gloom of exam close by. Goodbye world, hello Biology book (depends on what course you are taking of course).
SCARY.
I look out of my balcony and I see less people going for their evening jog. The usual couples that I
I looked at my friends and that frown lines on their forehead gets deeper and their eyebags are growing bigger and bigger and getting darker. The boys haven't shave for weeks now (even that I notice). The girls haven't wash their clothes for weeks now (ok, that is a lie).
Aaahhhh... The curse of exam. Damn you.
Labels: the life of a college queen bee

