(Finally) Chlollie!
Sunday, May 16, 2010 || 0 comments.
I can't believe it! I left Smallville for 3 seasons (when Lex left, I also left with him :p) and boom! Chloe & Oliver are together! I love them, especially TOGETHER! Wohoo!!!


They're like my favorite couple in the world. I always knew there was something going on. They might not end up together (since Chloe doesn't exist in the comic and Oliver is supposed to end up with Dinah... but who knows -- this is after all Smallville, land of the weird) but it was kinda refreshing. After years of watching Clark playing catch up with Lois, FINALLY, we get a breath of fresh air!

And don't they just simply awesomely deserve each other. I mean like Oliver is the tough guy, I-don't-need-you kind of guy. He needed someone 'stronger' than 'ole Lois Lane. He needed someone more up to tempo when things get patchy. Lois may be a General's daughter but Chloe definitely has the fire burning. She's so cool! She's like the roses among the thorn. I can't help to admire her. One tough chick that Chloe Sullivan. Good to see them T.O.G.E.T.H.E.R!


Great. Now I need to get back to Smallville and catch up... Right after AS.

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii


" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity