If you think these looks like your normal vending machines...
This morning when we were seeking the Holy Spirit during Campus Revo, Susu caught the word 'coins' and came up with this brilliant Holy Spirit-inspired (heavy word ah today, Melzie?) idea.
We put up coin boxes (with coins of course) at every water vending machine (KTT only has two water vending machines, sad I know...) in KTT to bless everyone.
We have to keep putting in the coins to keep up with clean water supply demand in our college. And hoping that even as people saw we putting in coins, they will be inspired to do the same. So in a sense, while we bless others, we're also inspiring others around us to bless others :D
Just now, my classmate came to my apartment and asked, "You saw the coin thingy that 'they' hang at the vending machine?". I had to contained myself from jumping up and down screaming YES!!!! into her face, haha (ok, not so funny~) And she asked me, "Do you think it's for us to use?"
And I was like err, duhhh... "Yeah sure, use it." And she asked, "But why so suddenly? I mean, no one cared before..." I just smiled. Then after she left, I sent her an sms saying, "Well, let's just say... WE DO CARE NOW :)"
Labels: the life of a college queen bee





