Revolution Tour Nilai 2010
Saturday, April 17, 2010 || 0 comments.
What I saw witnessed last Saturday, during Revo Tour Nilai was beyond my imagination. As I stepped into the ballroom, I felt so in awe. The air felt so real, so fresh.


I see a generation,
Rising up to take their place,
With selfless faith,
With selfless faith.


Praise & worship was simply AWESOME. I was speechless as I looked behind me and saw a crowd of people simply lifting their voices. And as I saw my friends who never even move a slight during praise and worship clapping and dancing along... I just felt so amazed by the power of God's love that moved them all.



I see His love and mercy,
Washing over all our sin,
The people sing,
The people sing.

And as Pastor Dave shared, as I looked at my peers who're simply listening with their heads nodding in agreement and shouts of 'Amen' and 'Halleluyah' followed, I know at that moment... I am not alone. My college, as a matter of fact... NILAI is filled with hearts for the same cause. And the name of the cause is JESUS.

And as Pastor Dave shared our college's testimony with the floor, I suddenly realised that KTT is not that bad huh? What we did was so simple and it turned out to be so big. So yeah. I come from KTT, the smallest college in the world. But our fire for Jesus Christ ain't small.


I see a near revival,
Stirring as we seek and pray,
We're on our knees,
We're on our knees.

"I am just one person. What difference can I make in my campus?"
Imagine 100 campus students saying that. Imagine 200. Imagine 2000.
And they're all united under one name -- His name is JESUS.

Revo Tour gave me a breakthrough of my own. As I sang 'hatiku ini milikmu', I suddenly realised that I am finally able to let go of this certain person and move on.

I responded to the prayer call. And the next thing I knew I was on the floor, sobbing non-stop. That was the point where I really understand how great is our God. The feeling of awe and joy starts to take over me. I'm filled with desire to do more, to give more, and to be more for Him. Fear will not hold me back.

Revo Nilai was the right timing for us in KTT. We needed the recharge. It was like the oil to our flame. Our Campus Revo needed the reminder of why Sue Ting started Campus Revo in our campus in the first place. We needed to remember what we were doing everyday from 7.30 am till 8.00 am!

So thank you. Thank you for Revo Nilai.

Note: Who says the life of a JPA scholar is all about study, study, study? Who says life of a KTT student is dull? Come find me and I'll show you the revolution :D


Disclaimer: Photos credit to Campus Revolution.

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii


" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity