When Zac Efron is music-less...
Saturday, April 17, 2010 || 3 comments.
OH MY DOLCE & GABBANA!

17 Again is like so super the awesome!



I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate *breathe* hate hate hateeeeeee High School Musical. And naturally that means a strike out for Zac Efron. But he's so awesome in 17 Again!

The story is crap. But I must say, those are a bunch of talented people in there. Except for Matthew Perry. And Michelle Trachtenberg. I mean, I generally like them but in 17 Again, it's just like they fade into the background. At the end of the movie, I'm still clueless about what is it all about....

But who friggin' cares! This movie lets me see a whole new perspective of him. He's like so good. And he brings so much maturity into a 17-year-old character!



I was simply in awe as I watched him effortlessly put a 37 year old personality into himself. And the lack of chemistry between him and Michelle Trachtenberg really makes you believe that he cares for her as a father cares for a daughter.And the connection between Zac Efron & Leslie Mann was simply amazing. I seriously thought they had this very sickening chemistry going on.

Seriously. That is some serious acting skills, man. Kudos to Zac Efron.



I think I like this side of him. The non-musical side of him I mean :)

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii


" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity