But it's so hard. He's so adorable, with big bright eyes, and just the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life.
I promise you, if I can have him, I'll take VERY VERY VERY good care of him all my life. He'll be my priority... Ok, maybe second priority, just after Jesus ;p
Oh please, oh please, oh please Mummy! Can I have a Night Fury please????
ISN'T HE THE CUTEST THING ALIVE??
Meet Toothless! The deadliest and most adorable dragon ever!
I just watched How To Train Your Dragon the other day and I just fell head over heels with him!
I don't really enjoy How To Train Your Dragon. The plot is almost like Chicken Little. An underdog as the son and a the brave one as the father. Sounds familiar?
But it is the dragons that make all the difference. In a world filled with vampires (eg: Twilight), angels and demons (eg: Legion, Constantine), and ghosts (seriously, do I need to give an example?), dragons made a stand of their own.
While the plot was predictable from A till Z, it is indeed Night Fury & the gang that made all the difference. And seriously, you'll fall in love with them!
GO WATCH IT!
Labels: moving pictures


