23 newcomers.
5 rededications.
1 salvation.
So you see, Nilai is NOT a God-forsaken place. Haha :D
Good things just keep on coming on that Sunday.
First, I found out we got our approval to use the college's van to attend church every week. And we don't even need to pay a single cent! YAY!
Then it was Acts Nilai.
When we first arrived, only the team was there. KTTians filled in one whole section of the Zamrud Ballroom :D All 16 of us.
Then, as praise and worship went on, people just started filling in. We actually had to check and re-check for empty seats. And finally we had to pull out the extra chairs :) You know the numbers are big the moment you need to pull out the extra chairs, haha :D
As if that wasn't enough, KTT welcomed a new sister in Christ today! Woohoo! I was on standby at the door when Pastor Kenneth asked if anyone would like to give their life to Jesus. I peeked in thinking 'just in case someone from KTT put up their hands'. My eyes widened and my jaws dropped when I saw Felicia's hand was up. I practically jumped up and down muttering 'Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God'. Yeeeaaahhh... That was unneccessary. But I was so happy. I nearly cried! I can hear the trumpets playing in Heaven. I can almost hear the angels sing. Ok, I'm a drama queen.
Anyway.
I really am grateful that Acts is coming to Nilai. I believe that last Sunday was the beginning of greater things to come. God is good :D
Labels: the life of a college queen bee

