I Wonder.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010 || 1 comments.
You heard of those bloggers who got arrested under ISA because they're a threat to the government?

Makes me wonder...

Is ISA reading my blog??

Wow. That'd be cool :p

I mean, what 'qualifies' a blog to be under ISA's 'reading list'?

Imagine. One day, you log into Blogger. Then you noticed that today your follower has increased by one. So you click to check who it is.

Perhaps a long lost friend from primary school?

Or maybe some hot guy with eight packs (Okay, this whole obsession with eight packs has gotta sto!) who thinks you're funny and irresistible and he just can't get your post out of his head? (Pergi mimpi la Melzie oi...)

What if, just what if, in your Follower list... ISA pops up?

Haha. Very the shocking kan?

I always have this conspiracy theory. That ISA is actually using random profiles to read and even follow our blogs. And if you slip a bit, that's it. Hasta la vista, babe.

Just saying you know. I hope this post won't get me into trouble. No harm intended yeah.

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii
♕

" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity