Food For Thought #4
Friday, March 26, 2010 || 0 comments.
I went Facebook-ing and saw that I was tagged in a video entitled "The Letter From Hell". Basically, it tells about a faithless boy named Zack who asked his Christian friend named Josh why he never told him about his personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

And I came to think. I have 352 friends in my friend list. Apart from those who are Christian, how many have I shared my faith with? It feels like a hard slap on my face.

Jesus's last command was to go and make disciples of the world. So, exactly what have I been doing all this time?

And there was this voice in my head that keeps telling me to post this certain line as my Facebook status.

All my life, I've been struggling with peer pressure. I used to 'go with the flow' because I was desperate for approval from those around me. It wasn't until I reached KTT that I realised, the only approval I need was from the only person that I've forgotten to seek from; God.

It takes a lot of courage I tell you. I was so scared of the response I'll get. But, sub-consciously, I typed the words. And without a second thought, I clicked 'share'.

I found a friend. His name is Jesus Christ. Do you want Him as your friend too?

Well, do you?

Men, here's the genuine friend you've been searching for all your life.

Women, here's the man that will never break your heart.

Teens, here's the ultimate role-model that is worth all the screams you have for The Jonas Brothers, etc.

He is knocking on your door. Question is, will you open it?

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii


" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity