Crapping
Saturday, March 20, 2010 || 0 comments.

There are times I wish I could go to sleep and never wake up.
There are times I wish I don't need to go to sleep at all so I can use all the time in the world to actually do something.

There are times I wish there are less hours.
There are times I wish there are extra hours.

There are times I hate myself being short.
There are time I like myself being short :p

There are times I love my brother.
There are times I'd like to put him in a box and mail him to Antartica -- if Antartica has mail service... they do, don't they?

There are times I'd like to spend all the time in the world with my friends :)
There are times I'd like them to just leave me alone.

There are times I like being myself and simply enjoying my life.
There are times I'd like being someone else... Oh I don't know, perhaps taller, smarter, prettier, or richer?

There are times I'd like to shout from the mountain 'God is good!'
There are times I'd like to simply scream 'WHY?! Why me?'

There are times I thought I know where my life is heading.
There are times I just feel confused of what I'm doing here right now.

There are times I'd like to jump around and hug everyone that passed me.
There are times I'd like to slap everyone and simply scream at their face.

But all the time, all I wanna do is be a bit selfish.

Take care of myself for a bit. Stop going around trying to solve other people's problem. Trying to tell everyone that they have to go through what they are going through so they can GROW UP.

I seriously need some space.

Am I selfish to ask for space?
Am I selfish if I decided that I wanna go emo for a day, or an hour?
Am I selfish if I want people to simply leave me alone?

If I am, then all I ask is to please DON'T HATE ME.
I still care. I really do. I just want some space to breathe sometimes.

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii
♕

" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity