Rules: once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to be tag.
1. Sir Amierul kata kalau orang perempuan tumbuh jerawat, maknanya perempuan tu nak menggatal dah... WHAT?!
2. Sir juga kata walaupun orang lelaki takde oestrogen tapi orang perempuan ada testosterone... Hampeh.
3. I have a frog and his name is Humpy. Hamma, hamma, hamma~
4. Aliff pakai boxer yang sama jenama ngan hand bag saya... Tukar la Aliff... Malu tahap dewa dah ni.
5. I think my brother is handsome :p *tengah usaha nak minta adik tolong pujuk daddy beli something*
6. I miss Heath, Kura-Kura, Bel-Bel, Dotty, and Jacq-Jacq :(
7. My blog title was inspired by Demi Lovato's 'La La Land'.
8. I HATE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL.
9. I LOVE GLEE!
10. I think Robert Pattinson is overrated.
11. Bodyshaking skill saya lebih hebat daripada Eric punya ;p Jangan marah ye Eric.
12. If I play badminton, I want Mark to partner with me :D
13. Oh ya, Mark. You owe me two meals okay? Jangan buat-buat tak ingat pulak.
14. Willy patut belikan saya 'Gucci' by Gucci untuk birthday saya.
15. Mulai hari ni, saya nak panggil Maeggie 'Salt' ;) Sebab sekarang ni semua orang panggil dia Maeggie, tak syok lagi la.
16. Ricky tak fabulous.
17. My train of thoughts suddenly went blank.
18. Huish, banyak lagi nak kena tulis ni.
19. Hmmm... why on Earth am I talking in BM?
20. We love because God first loved us. -1 John 4:19-
21. I'm still unbeatable when it comes to burping ;p
22. Kenapa saya pendek?
23. My ambition was to become a pilot. That was before I found out I was 10 cm too short. Great. Just great.
24. Would you believe it if I told you that before I came to KTT, I was more hyper than I am today?
25. I'm tired. Please help me.
Saya tag:
Dotty!
Amy :)
Shu Zhao, haha.
Ricky yang tak fabulous.
Eric yang kalah dengan saya when it comes to bodyshaking.
Jeanette... Theodore's (the chipmunk) girlfriend xD
SALT ;p (Maeggie, don't pretend you don't know it's you)
Pretty boy Daniel.
Rudy
and Chii also.
GO, GO, GO! :D
Labels: a game of tag

