He/She berpeluk-peluk ngan boyfriend/girlfriend and then post it in Facebook.
Sure. I was okay with it at first. Pegang tangan. Pegang bahu. But the more I look at it, I feel so frustrated. And it gets worst. To the point of peluk-peluk. Then cium-cium pipi. ...!!!
I raised these people better than this. I left them, but I still keep in touch with them... just so they won't make the wrong choices that I made. And it's so disappointing that they think it's cool when I've been telling them it's not.
Melzie says: This is one of the reason I didn't want to leave. But I had to go after my own dreams. But if going after my own dreams meant losing them, then is it worth it?
Situasi 2:
I don't like it when they keep teasing me with him, him, him, and him.
Dah saya tak suka, TAK SUKA LA! Tak paham lagi ke.
Melzie says: Dah cukup menyampah sudah ni. Berapa kali sudah cakap. Berapa kali sudah marah. STOP IT! And I mean it this time. Drastic measures will and SHALL be taken. Tunggu la.
Situasi 3:
He/She invades my privacy.
You have your own space. I have my own. So please la.
Melzie says: STOP IT.
Situasi 4:
He/She thinks he's/she's hot.
Ok, I know. I always say I'm hot. But we all know that it's not true and it's just pure entertainment when I said it.
But he/she ni lain! I mean like this person bukan main-main fikir dia hot. He/She REALLY thinks he's/she's hot.
I mean. Okay. You're pretty good-looking. We all know that. But please la. Don't drive me crazy. There's a limit to where I can say, 'Yeah, that looks good on you'. Because at times, you don't look hot, you look cheap. There I said it.
Melzie says: You're beautiful. You don't need to "show your cleavage" or "accentuate your butt". Cos you ARE beautiful. Trust me. I'm not trying to mengampu here ok?
Situasi 5:
He/She is just not that into you.
Yang ni memang merunsingkan. He/she likes me, he/she likes me not. NOT. Dah bukan nasib ko nak dapat dia. Sudah la ya. Get over it. PLEASE. Don't come crying to me when he/she says, 'I'm scared of you'. Fact is, saya dengar cara kau pikat dia pun takut jugak.
I know. You like him/her but please la. PLEASE. Don't scare the guy/girl. *roll eyes in frustration* Plus, ko juga yang nampak desperate and terhegeh-hegeh.
I'm sure you'll find your 'THE ONE' one day :)
Melzie says: When the time is right, love will happen.
Situasi 6:
When it gets tough, he/she leave!
Excuse me. It hurts. Let me make it clear for you... IT FRIGGIN' HURTS.
I know you're wounded and your heart is broken and you back was stabbed. But it hurts
Melzie says: I don't wanna know your story. Don't tell me anything. Just let me cry with you.
Situasi 7:
He/She keep dirty-talking/cursing. *points to myself*
We post something like 'God is good. God is love. God is mercy.' on Facebook.
I seriously don't think we should also go around saying 'What is the capital city of Thailand?' or 'Oh *****' or 'bangkak (membawa maksud yang sama dengan bonggok)'.
SERIOUSLY.
Melzie says: I'm trying to stop. Let's stop together, shall we? Or rather, help ME to stop.
Situasi 8:
And finally. NO. I don't like him. Or him. Or him. Or him. Or him. Or him.
Stop the rumours. Stop the whispering. Stop the pointing. We're purely and honestly friends.
I spend 24/7 with the boys because they accept me for who I am.
I don't need to pretend that I like pretty pink dress. Or that I like putting on mascara on my eyes. But I do have a thing for shoes and bags ;p
They accept me laughing-too-loud. They constantly try to beat me at burping loudly (P/S: Still unbeatable, wohoo!). They don't mind it when I get rough. They accept my weird walking posture. They like me when I'm angry or TRY to be angry. They don't mind my morning hair. They simply take me in as one of them.
They tell me a lot of things I don't know.
Like how boys do gossip as well, probably a bit too much as well. And that they don't like too much make ups on a girl. And that they enjoy a good challenge with bad girls but they bring home the good girls to meet mommy. And that they don't like it when girls are better than them in sports.
And that they like girls who knows a bit or two on football (one of the reason I started watching football -- but ended up loving football for the passion itself, and also for the men playing it ;p).
And that they also like a good 'ole romantic comedy. (But never Bridget Jones. "Now that one's sissy." -- quoted from ehem, someone la.)
Plus, they're better listeners. TRUST ME. They don't talk as much as girls do.
But of course, I still like boys okay. I just don't like them *pointing at my boys ;)* THAT WAY.
Melzie says: It's good to know that your band of brothers are always there for you when the going gets tough. Or when some jerk whistles at you. My brother always gave them a good stare.
Note: Not trying to kutuk anyone here. Just trying to let some steam off. Last part was just complimenting my boys. And simply me missing my brother... :(
Labels: family drama, the life of a college queen bee, walking in the clouds

