Do you ever feel out of place?Like somehow you just don't belong,And no one understands you...
No offence to my fellow friends in Kay Tee Tee (KTT la tu...), you guys are great and lovely and fun and everything I could ask for as friends. You guys are the reason I keep on going all these times. But...
SUCKS. Sorry God.
I'm currently in my apartment alone (since my house mates dumped me for their boyfriend and for shopping =.=!). Eating blueberry cheese cake (as yummy as it is, I'd prefer my mum's sup asam pedas, huhu T_T). Staring at my laptop and typing this (I'd rather be writing this piece from my oh-so-dearest room back in Sibu...).
I hate this.
I hate this.
I hate being alone.
To be on the edge of breaking down,And no one's there to save you...You might think I'm happy,But I'm not gonna be okay...No.
T_T
Melzie says: Someone told me once that you can be surrounded by so many people and still feel so lonely and empty inside... Welcome to my life.
Labels: the life of a college queen bee

