It's the end of the first semester already. And I only got 2 semesters left for A-Level. How time passed...
When I first got the letter, 1.5 years sounds like an eternity. Especially when it's accompanied by the sentence "Tempat Pengajian: Kolej Teknologi Timur". Haha.
Before I went there, I was complaining around (in ReCom.org to be specific, haha) about why KTT. But now, as 6 months passed by just like that, I suddenly feel like it's actually a good part of my life :)
And the seniors are a part of it.
I can't believe it. In a flash, they're gone. Now you see them, now you don't. The next time I return to KTT, they won't be there anymore.
No Queenie to constantly pat my head like a big sister.
No Daniel to discuss with me about Glee.
No Sarah to make me not look like the baby of the group.
No Lynthia to hug like a comfy teddy bear.
No more busting Shawn Paul as he returns from Tangga 3.
No more Keshan waiting for me just to criticise Man U in front of me.
No more Joanna going around trying to convert me into a Liverpool fan.
No more Chai Lian and her sleepy face during Campus Revo.
No more scratching Beh's hand during Captain Ball.
And no more Susu reminding me to become a better person.
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear
To always get me through the day
And make it okay
I miss you
Seniors, you all shall be missed. Thank you for everything. And take care of yourself. Make sure you're still in one piece when you return :) See ya in 3 months time.
Labels: the life of a college queen bee

