Susu, You Better Read This.
Monday, October 19, 2009 || 1 comments.
I think it's been quite a while since I update my blog. Not if you count in my emo post which is seriously wasn't written by me. Aku rasa la kan, memang ada orang yang hack in blog aku dan tulis bukan-bukan ni. Ada ke patut? Memang tak patut pun :p

My mum have started asking me why has it been so long since I've last update my blog? "Ni mesti dah ada boyfriend ni, tu yang tak update blog dia... Kan? Kan?" Kata my mum. Ahaks XD I tipu. My mum doesn't even know that I have a blog. I bet if she does, she would give up sewing to keep up with my blog. That's my mama!

Do you know that in Madagascar, if you don't update your blog, you'll be thrown in to a den of lions??? =.=''' Okay, itu pun I tipu, ahaks XD

So anyway.

I had a very funny experience today. As Maeggie (Cuba korang teka... Maeggie ni lelaki ke perempuan~ And Maeggie, you can't answer this. You too, Ricky. And Willy, don't even think about it. Netty, don't you dare touch that keyboard. Susu, I'm warning you.) and I was sitting at one of tables near Bintang Walk, waiting for Aunty Mira to arrive with our dinner, suddenly the Pak Guard came and sat down.

Thinking to myself: Ala, kacau daun la Pak Cik Guard ni :p

He told asked us if we know anyone who lost their SIM card. We were like seriously puzzled. There're thousands... Okay, I was exaggarating back there... There're hundreds of students in KTT, how are we supposed to know who lost their SIM card.

Pak Guard: Kad Maxis, dik... Yang peliknya, dia punya tarikh akhir kredit tahun 2013...

Maeggie: Ohh... Maxis Youth Club tu pak cik. Saya punya Celcom UOX lagi la lama, sampai umur 26 tahun baru la expire. (Ha, budak Maeggie ni kerja part time ngan Celcom, tu yang dia siap promo kat Pak Guard tu :p JUST KIDDING!)

Me: Kawan saya ada guna Youth Club. (I had Susu and Willy on mind when I said this.) Takde pula mereka cakap mereka hilang SIM card.

Maka, Pak Guard tu beredar.

Then all of a sudden, he called Maeggie again. He asked Maeggie to try making a phone call using the SIM card that he found to Maeggie's phone. And so Maeggie did.

Alangkah terkejut beruknya Maeggie when he discover who owns the SIM card!

So, my lovely dearest senior, one who goes by the name LIM SUE TING. If you think that SIM card belongs to you... Memang you la punya! Wakakaka XD

Lawak tak? I haven't return her SIM card when I wrote this post. Ahaks XD She'll kill me once she read this :p

Moral of the story?

The fact that KTT is the smallest college in the world is seriously true! Everyone knows everyone here. Even if you thought you don't know who lost their SIM card, somehow, even in the most ironic of situation, you do.

You know that statement that everyone in this world knows each other by a six degree separation? Well, here in KTT, it's only a two degree separation: Pak Guard - Maeggie/Aku - Susu.

And oh, by the way... I'm soooooooooooooooooooo addicted to Glee <3 class="Apple-style-span" style="color:#FF0000;">(Danny boy, did I spell that right???)

*flips hair and starts singing*

Just a small town girl,
Living in a lonely world,
She took the midnight train,
Going anywhere...

Just a city boy,
Born and raised in South Detroit,
He took the midnight train,
Going anywhere...

Blah-blah-blah

Don't stop,
Believin'!

*bows down* Thank you. Thank you ;p *flips hair, AGAIN.*

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii
♕

" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity