There's always that someone who you really like but you simply can't have.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009 || 3 comments.
Do you read Astrology?

I mean do you buy magazines off the rack and the first thing you look at is the Astrology section?

Or do you simply get magnetised to a book that prints 'ASTROLOGY' at its front page?

And when you saw your dad with today's newspaper, you run up to him to get the Astrology section?

And do you spend time on the Internet looking for some Astrology reading and choose the best out of all that you found for you to believe?

Yup. I do all that.

It's not like I believe in it. But it's simply something that is so simple, so ridiculous, and you can't help but put some hope within it.

Anyway.

This month's astrology stated that something big is gonna happen in my life on September 29th. My "getek" housemates suka hati je buat ramalan sendiri and said that I'm gonna get a brand new boyfriend :p

By the time I wrote this post, it was 12 minutes passed September 29th. So much for a brand new boyfriend :p

They've (my housemates la, sapa lagi =.=') been nagging me one whole day. Trust me. Any individual of the opposite sex became the target of them. Ahaks XD Seriously.

Events of today reminded me of someone.

"There's always that someone who you really like but you simply can't have." -as quoted from my Facebook (and yes, I came up with it all by myself).

It's true isn't it?

There's always that one person that a) "slips away" or b) "too little too late" or c) "someone else's".

The longest I've ever waited for someone is 5 years. Oh yeah. Considering I've only lived for 18 years, you could say he was the first one that ever "swept me off my feet".

And when I love, I love with all my heart. And I did. 5 years.

Helluva long time, don't cha think?

Loyalty had always been one of my best attributes after all.

Fyi, I just got over him this year. Before I came to this college. And decided that he simply wasn't worth the wait. Because he was c. He was someone else's.

And that was it. It wasn't easy I tell you. But that was it.

So tell me. What about you? Have you ever had that "someone"?

That someone who you really like but you simply can't have?

Note: Cis. Jiwang betul. Jatuh macho aku.

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii


" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity