All Thanks To You
by Melzie (yes, that girl who laughs too loud)

I used to stand in the dark
Now I shine in it
For You sparked that light
I used to mumble my words
Now I pride in confidence
For my words came from You
I used to walk with my head down
Now my head is up
For I look forward for Your plans to take place
I used to stumble down and cry
Now I still fall but never do I cry
For You were there to pick me up
I used to feel lost
Now I am found
For I took the road that bear Your presence
I used to say "just one more time, it won't hurt me"
Now I say "enough is enough"
For I can't bear to see You shed a tear for me
I used to feel so small in this big bad world
Now I am walking tall
For I am never alone
And for all You've done
All thanks to You.
Labels: scribbles on papers

