Who said Joes are not cool???
Monday, August 10, 2009 || 0 comments.
SO FRIGGIN' COOL.

Those three words describe the best of G.I. Joe.

From start till end, there were always hard-core pumping action which simply blows your mind away and making you think, "These people just don't get tired ka?". No kidding.

That is G.I. Joe. And I love it!


As quoted from Ripcord: We look so good!

And is it just me or Sienna Miller is hotter with dark hair?


See... I told you~

And did you know that super-awesome-so-cool Snake Eye is played by Ray Park? Lol. No offence Mr. Park, but I was expecting someone cooler :p

From sleazy Mr. Toad (X-Men)...



To hunky hot super cool Mr. Snake Eye...



Oh yeah. G.I. Joe transforms people from the extend of eeeeewwwwww to the extend of waaaahhhhhhhhhh.

Well. Overall, I give G.I. Joe and eight out of ten.

For its action.
That Snake Eye is one helluva fighter! Woohoo~

For its CGI.
Underwater battle station? The latest weaponaries? And what about Black Raven? And that incredible nanomites-eating-the-tower-of-Paris-what-is-it-called-again scene? Hello. It's like the mother of all effects. Ha, Transformers, eat your heart out!

And definitely for its beautiful people ;D
Who're ridiculously good-looking. But certainly not absurd at all. No-o.

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii


" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity