Sexy Melzie is NOT sexy!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009 || 3 comments.
When I took pictures of myself, I've always taken goofy pictures.

Pictures that will really blow your mind and decide, 'This girl seriously need some sort of pstchological help'. Seriously. I would know, because when I reflect back on them, only one word came into my brain, 'Oh fish...'.

Note: I promised to stop cursing and using God's name in vain. So instead of saying 'Oh God...', I'll start saying 'Oh fish...'. All credits go to Victor for coming up with the idea, to Edwin who tries to make me holier, and last but not least, to Mark for helping me to control myself.

Exhibit A:


The Screamer.

Exhibit B:


Curazon is still recovering from this picture. Ahaks XD

Exhibit C:


Tarik-ing the cheese from the pizza. I can still taste it in my mouth at the moment. YUMMY!

Now do you understand?

Note: See, Rudy... Like Netty said, I am one of the EXTREMES.

So when I viewed my friends' photo albums, I felt self-conscious looking at their pretty, sexy, and most importantly, mature pictures.

Note: Mature yang I maksudkan bukan mature yang 'gitu-gitu' ok? I'm holy now. I promise in the name of fish that I shall not corrupt other people's pure minds.

And so I told myself, I can be sexy as well. I'm a grown up, I can look mature as well! And thus, my ridiculous attempt...


Aaaaaaaaaaa................ *jaw dropped open*

CONCLUSION: Sexy Melzie is NOT sexy!

And thus, I resolved back to my goofy/hyper/noisy/crazy self...


Oh yeah. That feels a lot better :p

I think I'll stick to being Melzie -- hyper, crazy, noisy, goofy (you can find sweet and adorable in between ;D).

Moral of the story (yes, this post ada moral juga ok... it's not just basically cam-whoring around):
EMBRACE THE INNER YOU!

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii


" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity