No Trolley-Riding In KLIA (apparently)
Monday, August 31, 2009 || 3 comments.
Currently licking my finger, cleaning off the salty taste of McD's french fries. I'm at McDonald's right now, specifically at KLIA.

My flight was at 7 a.m. this morning. Yup, you heard me right. & friggin' a.m. I have no idea what was I thinking of while booking the ticket. (Probably the cure for cancer, pft!)

Transit at Kuching. Transit means walk out of the plane with your oh-so-heavy hand luggage, line up at the immigration counter, then walk all the way back to re-board the same plane at the same seat by the same window which have the exactly same view of the same wing of the same plane.

Note: That was me being irritated. I don't wanna leave home, hwaaa!!!! Ehem *kontrol macho*

Then at 11 sumthing, my plane finally landed in KL. Blah.

I'm waiting for my housemate, Carol, to arrive from LCCT (she's on a 10 a.m. flight from Sabah via AirAsia) and pick us up before we head of to our infamous (or maybe not so famous) Kolej Tangga Tangga a.k.a. Kolej Tanah Terbiar a.k.a. Kay Tee Tee ;p

I love my college. But nothing beats HOME :)

2 weeks and 3 days to go before going back to Sibu, yay! ;D

Just have to go through mid-sem examination first, boo... T_T

Note: NEVER EVER (and I mean it seriously!) go trolley-riding in KLIA. Apparently, the securities here do not favour crazy college students cum JPA scholar riding on the trolley screaming, 'WHEE, faster, faster!' :p

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii


" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity