I'm Going Home
Saturday, August 8, 2009 || 0 comments.
Haven't update for a while. Not because of no time (me of all people have all the time in the world :p) but rather because I don't know what to blog about.

Finally decided to curse the slow wifi connection in this college. Okay. 'Curse' is a strong word -- sorry Edwin! Should've said 'critic' instead. 'Critic' mean to express a reasoned judgment of something -- that's what Wordweb says okay?

I've been trying to buy my flight ticket for this 22nd August. YESHIE! I'm going home. After quite some time, I've finally found my long, lost guts to ask daddy whether I can go home this month...

TAJUK: BOLEH BALIK SIBU UNTUK CUTI MID-SEM?

ALASAN: TAK HENTI-HENTI SAKIT.

KEPUTUSAN: APPROVED :)

So, went on last minute airline ticket shopping. Almost faint at how expensive it is. No kidding. Called daddy again. Daddy said never mind.

Then compared prices between MAS & Airasia. Almost jumped out of bed when I found out MAS offers cheaper prices than Airasia. But then, bila difikirkan, I tak berani jalan kat KLIA seorang diri la :p At least, if naik Airasia, got my friend teman me.

Soooo... I called daddy again =.=' Daddy sudah cukup menyampah dengan I dah. But still got green light to go back using Airasia.

BUT NOW.................. All thanks to the slow connection, I still haven't book my ticket. And the price is increasing by day.

CONCLUSION: Die la me. I DO NOT WANNA STAY HERE FOR MID-SEM.

...

...

...

Menyampah betul >:s

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii


" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity